RYAN PGT - GDPR Data Policy
Our data is collected from the individual / Company requiring our services for the purpose of providing a service now and often in the future.
As a company we often need to look at previous purchases information in order to fulfil future services to our clients and we use purchase history to help us fulfil future orders.
- Our data consists of name, address, email, contact tel nos, artwork, purchase information/ history for the purpose of fulfilling existing and future orders.
- None of our data is passed on to any third party.
- We collect contact details in order to fulfil a contract
- We collect personal and company contact details for legitimacy purposes ref invoices etc.
- An individual/ Company freely gives us their name and contact details to allow us to contact them ref our services.
The data is kept whilst we continue to trade with the individuals or Companies which may be weekly, monthly, yearly, bi annually, every so often.
At any point in time a customer/Company can ask that we destroy/remove their contact details and we will do so.